A few of the major features and functions of Chart are:
• Technical Indicators including Oscillators, Momentum, Volume, and Volatility
Indicators, etc. Double-click on a chart and select one or more indicators to be
• A wide range of Trading Patterns (Hammer, Doji, Morning Star etc.) to help in
predicting future trends.
• The Custom Indicator Builder, which incorporates its own high-level language
enabling the creation of personalized Indicators/Patterns/Strategies.
• Enhanced Technical Analysis which can be done Offline.
• Line Studies, including Fibonacci Tools, Gann Tools, Trend Lines, Regression
Lines and Price Channels, with customizable parameters
• Price Lines/Tags on Chart with Current Day values for the selected
- Current Price Line
- Previous Close Price Line
- Best Bid and Best Ask tags
- Min/Max Price lines
- Support and Resistance
• Semi Log Scale - This sets the Y axis (Price axis) on a logarithmic scale
enabling comparison of symbols with different quantitative changes on the same base
level, thereby allowing easy analysis of price trends.
• Smart Zooming and Panning options to give a view of what has happened, by
specifying the interval to be analyzed.
• Volume by Price to analyze the cash in and cash out variations of price
movements, to clearly identify price points that are vulnerable to more buy and selling
• Chart Template - Chart has pre-defined Indicator Templates in addition to custom
templates which can be created and saved for future use.
• Tabular Indicator Properties facilitates changing the data interval and time
periods of Chart Indicator columns of Market Watch and Watch List windows.
• Several drill-down techniques such as Dynamic Horizontal Lines to display price
values and Dynamic Vertical Lines to display time values on a chart. The values
displayed will change dynamically as the investor moves the lines along / across the
• Ability to add Graphical Elements, and the option to save charts and all added
elements for later use.
• All Announcements made by companies can be indicated on the charts and can be
viewed via the charts themselves.
• All tools in Chart are easily accessible via the Drawing Tool Palette.